Centre for Knowledge Management of Nanoscience and Technology (CKMNT)
CKMNT was established in April 2009 as a project of International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy & New Materials (ARCI) with partial financial assistance from DST's Nano Mission. The objective of the centre is to foster the exchange and dissemination of advanced technological knowledge in the rapidly expanding field of nanoscience and technology to meet the needs of the researchers, industry, policy makers, financial institutions and venture capitalists and thereby help in fulfilling the objectives of the Nano Mission.
The Centre is equipped with the required state of the art infrastructure in terms of highly qualified human resources and different types of software / hardware and commercial data bases and positioned to offer unique Knowledge Management services to all the nanoscience & technology stakeholders.
Services offered by CKMNT:
- Nanotech Insights : A quarterly newsletter
- Indian Nanotechnology Industry Directory
- Customized Techno-Commercial Reports
- Market Research Reports
- Techno Economic Feasibility Reports
- Thematic Databases relevant to the field of Nanoscience and Technology
- Nanotech Literature and Patents Search & Analysis
- Identifying potential Technology Collaborations/Partnerships
- Strategic Inputs to Nano Mission
More details on the Centre can be seen at www.ckmnt.com