Awards & Honours
- Ms.Keerthi Sanghamitra Kollipara received best paper award in the oral presentation (Process and Product Development-3) at the 2nd International Conference on New Frontiers in Chemical, Energy and Environmental Engineering (INCEEE-2019) held at NIT Warangal during 15-16th February 2019.
- Dr. R Gopalan, Associate Director, ARCI received the World CSR Day '51 Most Impactful Green Leaders (Global Award)' for his contribution in the field of Green Energy Materials.
- Dr. G Padmanabham, Director-ARCI has been conferred with "Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship" by Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE).
- Dr. Tata Narasinga Rao, Associate Director-ARCI received the 'Bengaluru India Nano Innovation Award-2018' during January 2018 from Prof. CNR Rao
- Mr. S. Ramakrishnan, Project Scientist C, CFCT, received the Best Oral Presentation award in National Conference on Recent Advances in Chemistry (RAC-19) held at Anna University, Chennai between 4th-5th January 2019 for his work titled, "Electrodeposition of Conducting Polymer over Metallic Bipolar Plate for PEM Fuel Cell application- Preliminary Analysis".
- Ms. Prithi J A, Project Scientist B, CFCT, received Best Paper Award - 1st prize for the poster presentation on her paper titled "Corrosion resistant polymer coated Vulcan carbon support for Pt electrocatalyst" in the Twelfth international symposium on Advances in Electrochemical Science and Technology (iSAEST-12) sponsored by ACS publications held during 8th -10th Jan 2019 at Chennai.