Awards & Honours
- Dr. R. Vijay, Scientist-G and Head, Centre for Nanomaterials has received “Distinguished Researcher” award from Venus International Foundation (7th Venus International Science and Technology Awards – VISTA 2021), 2021
- K.K.Phani Kumar, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Solar Energy Materials (CSEM), ARCI (working under Dr. S. Sakthivel) received the best oral award for 'Nanocompoaiste based Solar Selective Absorber Coatings with High Thermal Stability and Wide-Angular Soalr Absorptance' presented at virtual conference on "Recent Advances and Innovations in Solar Energy (RAiSE 2021) organized by DST-IITM during 2-4 December 2021.
- Dr. Sanjay R. Dhage has been conferred upon the award of Outstanding Researcher in Solar Energy Materials at 6th Venus International Science and Technology Award (VISTA- 2020) on 09th January 2021.
- Mr. Brijesh Singh Yadav, PhD Scholar (Dr. Sanjay R. Dhage), his popular science story entitled ‘Pintable Solar Cell thinner Than Hair’ has been selected for AWSAR award from Department of Science and Technology (DST).
- Mr. Brijesh Singh Yadav (Dr. Sanjay R. Dhage) received a Research Excellence Award (Ph.D. Students- 2021) by the Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad on the 13th Foundation Day of IIT Hyderabad, June 22, 2021.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) has selected Dr. G. Padmanabham, Director-ARCI as AICTE-INAE Distinguished Visiting Professorship for the Year 2021.
- Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) has selected Dr. R. Gopalan, Regional Director, ARCI-Chennai as AICTE-INAE Distinguished Visiting Professorship for the Year 2021.
- Dr. S Sakthivel, Head, Centre for Solar Energy Materials has recently been inducted as Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry.