Awards & Honours
- Ms. Anjali Kanchi, SRF (Centre for Materials Characterization and Testing) ARCI won First Prize in Poster Presentation at '3rd International Workshop on High Entropy Materials' organized by the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology-Kanpur during 7-8 March 2020.
- Dr. R. Gopalan has been elected as Fellow of the Electron Microscopy Society of India during 12th Asia Pacific Microscopy Conference (AMPC12) held during 3-7 February 2020 at Hyderabad in recognition for application of electron microscopy in the field of magnetic materials.
- Dr. G. Ravi Chandra has been elected as Fellow of the Electron Microscopy Society of India during 12th Asia Pacific Microscopy Conference (AMPC12) held during 3-7 February 2020 at Hyderabad.
- Dr. R. Gopalan, Regional Director, ARCI received 51 Fabulous Global Green Leaders Award on 18 February 2020 at Mumbai on the occasion of World CSR Day 2020 organised by World CSR .
- Mr. N Ravi Kiran got the Second Prize in the Poster Presentation entitled “Suspended Graphene Nanosheet for Friction and Wear Reductions” during the National Conference on Carbon Materials (NCCM-21019) organised by Indian Carbon Society held in November, 2019 at New Delhi
- Ms. Prithi J.A, Project Scientist B from Centre for Fuel Cell Technology (CFCT) received "BEST ORAL PRESENTATION AWARD" recognized by ACS Publications for the paper entitled "Experimental and Theoretical Study on SO2 Tolerance of Pt Electrocatalysts: Role of Carbon Support" at the International Conference on Electrochemistry in Industry, Health and Environment (EIHE-2020) held at Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai during 21-25th Jan 2020.